How to Install RVsitebuilder for Hosting Provider
RVSitebuilder 6 plugin on cPanel control panel supports PHP 5.5, 5.6, 7.1, 7.2, 7.3.
- SSH to your server as root and install plugin 'RVglobalsoft manager' by run following shell command:
cd /usr/src; rm -fv rvsitebuilderinstall.sh; wget http://download.rvglobalsoft.com/rvsitebuilderinstall.sh; chmod +x rvsitebuilderinstall.sh; ./rvsitebuilderinstall.sh
- Login to WHM as root. Go to WHM > Plugins > and run RVglobalsoft manager then follow simple install process.
- Configure plugin for your panel.
It's all done! RVsitebuilder is ready to use for all your users.
RVsitebuilder 6 plugin on DirectAdmin control panel requires PHP 5.6 only. If your server is running PHP 7, RVsitebuilder 7 is the best one. You can install RVsitebuilder 7 on DirectAdmin instead.
To continue RVsitebuilder 6 installation on DirectAdmin while your server is running PHP7.
Part 1 : PHP 5.6 readiness
./build set php2_release 5.6
./build php n
Then your server is ready to continue to installation below.
Part 2 : RVsitebuilder 6 installation on DirectAdmin.
- SSH to your server as "root" and install plugin 'RVglobalsoft manager' by run following shell command:
cd /usr/src; rm -fv rvsitebuilderdainstall.sh; wget http://download.rvglobalsoft.com/rvsitebuilderdainstall.sh; chmod +x rvsitebuilderdainstall.sh; ./rvsitebuilderdainstall.sh
- Open file 'directadmin.conf' that located in: usr/local/directadmin/conf/directadmin.conf
2.1 Change the value of 'numservers' from 5 to 152.2 Edit DirectAdmin config file:/usr/local/directadmin/conf/directadmin.conf
check_referer=0If there's no such config, please add:check_referer=0*RVsitebuilder 6 plugin on DirectAdmin doesn't support check_referer=1 .
- Restart DirectAdmin
service directadmin restartor/etc/init.d/directadmin restart
- Go to Directadmin > Admin level > and run 'RVsitebuilder Admin' then follow simple install process.
- Login to DirectAdmin as "admin" and Configure plugin on your panel.
- RVsitebuilder in DirectAdmin plugins cannot configure hosting plans but you can set plans in user level by RVsitebuilder Admin
Go to Directadmin > Admin level > open RVsitebuilder Admin and configure in 'User Control List' or 'Reseller Control List.'