How to Install RVsitebuilder for Hosting Provider
- ssh to your server as root and install plugin 'RVglobalsoft manager' by run following shell command:
cd /usr/src; rm -fv rvsitebuilderinstall.sh; wget http://download.rvglobalsoft.com/rvsitebuilderinstall.sh; chmod +x rvsitebuilderinstall.sh; ./rvsitebuilderinstall.sh
- Login to WHM as root. Go to WHM > Plugins > and run RVglobalsoft manager then follow simple install process.
- Configure plugin for your panel. It's all done! RVsitebuilder is ready to use for all your users.
ssh to your server as "root" and install plugin 'RVglobalsoft manager' by run following shell command:
cd /usr/src; rm -fv rvsitebuilderdainstall.sh; wget http://download.rvglobalsoft.com/rvsitebuilderdainstall.sh; chmod +x rvsitebuilderdainstall.sh; ./rvsitebuilderdainstall.sh
- For DirectAdmin panel with PHP version 5.5 only (If your panel is lower version of PHP, skip to step 3)
2.1 Run the following command to make RVsitebuilder compatible with PHP 5.5:perl /usr/local/directadmin/plugins/rvsitebuilderinstaller/admin/installphpda.pl2.2 Run the following command to make RVseagullmod compatible with PHP 5.5:perl /usr/local/rvglobalsoft/rvsitebuilderinstaller/autoinstaller.cgi --force=rvseagullmod
- Open file 'directadmin.conf' that located in: usr/local/directadmin/conf/directadmin.conf and change the value of 'numservers' from 5 to 15
- Go to Directadmin > Admin level > and run 'RVsitebuilder Admin' then follow simple install process.
- Login to DirectAdmin as "admin" and Configure plugin on your panel.
- RVsitebuilder in DirectAdmin plugins cannot configure hosting plans but
you can set plans in user level by RVsitebuilder Admin
Go to Directadmin > Admin level > open RVsitebuilder Admin and configure in 'User Control List' or 'Reseller Control List.'